Saturday 16 April 2011

Madrid knows a thing or two about culture.

And it's gathering it all together in August: 300 activities from 37 countries of all the continents. We're talking movies, music, plays, art and photography exhibitions. Personally I got super excited about the mention of a street theatre (I know right?!??!) showing inspiring and thought-provoking movies (the best type. Likeable as they are, rom-coms get predictable after a bit, ya know?)

Oooh and it's free if you've registered. You can still register by the way, the WYD-ians have made sure you can do that right up to the very last day. Isn't that nice folks?

And this is just fabulous: two talented artists are creating a manga about Pope Benedict's life. Read about it here. Cutting-edge and fresh! Being a manga-fan myself, I can't wait to see it.

Just read the press release and as you can probably tell, I'm all woooooah about everything.
Absolutely cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment